The name "Mui Ne" has many origins, which explains why it is not uncommon see the town referred to as Muine. Cape means "Mui" in Vietnamese and one origin of the name relates to the youngest daughter of one of the Cham Kings, who was the owner of this stretch of land many centuries ago. Her alias was "Ne", so when she built a temple in the cape it became known as "Mui Ne". Many of the existing towers in the area were built by the Cham people in the 8th Century. The Muine origin seems to come from the fishing community who used the cape during strong storms for shelter (known as "Ne" in Vietnamese).
Mui Ne Town is just over 200 kilometers (120 miles) from Ho Chi Minh City, with the journey taking approximately 4 hours by car or train. Mui Ne is a fishing seaside in Binh Thuan Province and its biggest attractions are beautiful beaches and the big sand dunes. In recent years the area has become known as something of a beacon for adventure seekers, with the mild, consistent winds providing the perfect conditions for kite surfing. Visitors can certainly enjoy swimming in the blue water of the sea, absorb the sunshine on the pristine sand, or try some watersports...
The development in Mui Ne has been well handled: all the hotels are low-rise, and many have wooden or bamboo bungalows on the edge of the beach. Most have good to excellent gardens and tree screening, which gives a sense of seclusion. A range of charming small properties and luxury boutique hotels line the white-sand peninsula offering accommodation to suit a variety of budgets. The beach of Mui Ne is safe for most of the year!
Mui Ne Beach Relax - Vietnam Tours
Start city: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Finish city: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Ho Chi Minh City - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh City
- Extendable with optional tours from Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Beach relaxation.
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
This is sample itinerary for the package of Mui Ne Beach Relax. Contact us for more details and best offer (Prices depend on your travel dates, specific hotels/ resorts and activities).
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Transfer to Mui Ne.
Pick up at your hotel in HCMC then drive on the National Road No. 1 to Mui Ne on a journey of 4 hours. Upon arrival, check into your hotel then spend rest of the day enjoying Mui Ne's beautiful beach or the resort's swimming pool.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mui Ne.
Day 2: Mui Ne – Free at leisure.
Enjoy the day at leisure. Or you may like to take some optional excursions:
- Discover Mui Ne: Travel along Mui Ne by car, and see the brilliant sunrise and pristine white beaches. After visiting the white sand dunes, experience life first hand in a fishing village. See the beautiful blue boats in the harbor as they dock after a long night on the waters. You will also visit the Red Sand Dunes, where you’ll have the chance to try sand sledging. The Red Canyon and Fairy Stream are also on the agenda for a very peaceful experience exploring these natural wonders.
- The Lying Buddha: This is one of the longest "lying" Buddha’s in Asia, measuring 49 metres! It is also known as "the Buddha joining into Nirvana" and was sculptured on Ta Cu Mountain in 1962. A cable car takes you up to the cultural complex of Linh Son Long Doan and Linh Son Truong Pagodas, both of which were built in the late 19th century. There are spectacular views over the salt pans, lakes, rice paddies and Khe Ga beaches, as well as inland views to the mountains of Binh Thuan province. It is situated approximately 40 minutes by car from Mui Ne Town and is well worth the visit and the climb to the top! Visit the Cham Tower on the way back, as well as dragon fruit plantations.
- Jeep Excursion: Have you ever excursed by Jeep? If you are tired of sunbathing or eating seafoods, why you don’t try another way to enjoy holiday. Jeep offers an awesome way to explore well-known spots in Mui Ne. Spreading your arms to hug the cold sea breeze or to feel the sound of sea whispering. By Jeep, you can save your time to get to the beautiful spots such as Mui Ne Sand Dunes, Bau Sen White Sand Dune, Posanu Temple (Cham Tower), Ke Ga Lighthouse, Lotus Lake, Dragon Fruit Gardens... Our friendly drivers and tour guides will guide you to make your holiday remarkable.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mui Ne.
Day 3: Mui Ne – Free at leisure.
Another day of relaxing as you wish at the resort or experience indulgent spa treatments or take some optional excurions.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Depart Mui Ne.
The morning is at leisure until check out. Your driver will transfer you back to Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.
Accommodation: Hotel in N/A.
1. Are tour dates of "Mui Ne Beach Relax" flexible?
Yes, this beach holiday package is private and you can depart on any dates at your convenience.
2. Can I extend or change my stay?
Absolutely! Extra days can be arranged in most areas if desired. Let us know how you would like to customize your trip and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can ask helps from our travel consultant to amend or extend your stay (subject to availability of hotels and flights; surcharge may be applicable).
3. Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
4. Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala Dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
5. Are there any discounts available?
We offer select trip discounts periodically throughout the year, especially in the low season (Summer time in Vietnam is from May to Sep). Please contact our travel consultants to get more details.
6. How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer. When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
7. Are meals included?
We have tried to balance flexibility and convenience regarding meal options. This tour package includes daily buffet breakfast at hotels and some lunches or dinners as listed in parenthesis next to the tour itinerary on each day tour. In the major cities, where there are a wide variety of restaurants, we generally do not include meals to allow our travelers the flexibility of choosing their own food preferences. Our tour guides can recommend some options for our clients to choose from according to traveler's interest & budget.
8. What type of food is typical of Vietnam?
Vietnamese cuisine is quite varied from the North to the Centre and to the South, having had many external influences over the years that have created an interesting mix of cooking methods and ingredients. French presence in the recent past has led to the assimilation of French cuisine influence, and is often attributed with Pho noodle soup's rise to popularity. Most meals include rice, as well as fish sauce which is a popular condiment added to almost every meal throughout the country.
9. What if I have a special request on food?
You just need to share us your request on type of foods, we will choose a right restaurant and order suitable menus for you.
10. What are the accommodations like?
Vietnam Tours only recommends good hotels rated from 3 stars to luxurious resorts. They are located within walking distance of the town center and the reception generally speaks English. For more information, check with your travel consultants to view pictures of our suggestion on standard hotels/ lodges/ resorts. Don't forget that you can give your favorite name of hotel brands to us, so we can get your concept.
11. What type of transportation is used?
Our Vietnam tours utilize a variety of primarily private transportation (arranged just for your groups) including new and modern vans/ cars, motor boats, etc. We use a mix of private (vans/ cars)/ public transportation (domestic flights, sharing cruises, trains) to provide travelers with the safest and most efficient transit in each area.
12. Is this tour suitable for kids?
Yes! If you have children traveling with, ask your travel consultants to customize the tour program to fit a variety of interests and ages. We also focus on family friendly vacations with less travel and minimum drive times and maximum in-country activity that will keep younger minds engaged.
13. How many people are typically on your tours?
We only offer completely private tours, so only the people you book for will be on the tour. If you are alone, it will just be you and your guide. If you are a couple, just the two of you and your guide, and so on. We believe this is the best type of tour, so that it can be personalized to you, go at your own pace, and so that you can have the full attention of your guide for the duration of the tour.
14. Is this trip a good choice for solo travelers?
Yes, it is. You will still have a private tour guide and driver to accompany throughout the journey. However, you have to cover all expenses regarding accommodations (single room), tour guides, transportations because no-one shares cost with.
15. Do tour rates include international flights?
This tour only includes domestic flights. We find that it is usually less expensive for travelers to book these separately and this also allows you the flexibility to choose the schedule and routing that is most convenient for you. You can purchase international flights on your own, or we can certainly help you arrange these flights with an airfare consolidator who specializes in international flights.
16. How do I get to the hotel from the airport when I arrive?
When you arrive at airports, you will be greeted with your name on our driver/ tour guide's welcome sign, then get transferred to your hotel.
17. How if bad weather such as storm, flood, landslide occurs during my holiday with Vietnam Tours?
Our Travel Consultants and Tour Operators keep checking weather forecast every-day, if the weather is bad and it may affect to your safety, we will discuss with you regarding a tentative program immediately.
18. How much should I budget for tips?
Tips are not compulsory on any of our tours. However, it is customary to offer a small tip for exceptional service. Other travelers opt to bring small souvenirs from their home to give to tour guides and drivers along the way.
19. Is travel insurance included? And is it recommended?
Travel insurance is not included in our tour price. Absolutely, we recommend you to contact with your local agent in your country to buy travel insurance before you go.
20. How to change or cancel my reservation?
- You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: https://asiatravelandleisure.com/terms-conditions.html
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private transfers Ho Chi Minh City - Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh City.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, massage/ spa etc.)
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Call us on +8424 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.