Quy Nhon is a prosperous coastal city in Central Vietnam, boasts a terrific beach-blessed shoreline and grand boulevards. However, it is a less frequently-visited, relative newcomer to the lineup of Vietnam beach cities. Flights to Quy Nhon from Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi will be between one and two hours in length. You may enjoy arriving by train from the two main tourist gates of the country or from Danang and Nha Trang.
Beach holidays in Quy Nhon are a perfect getaway for anyone who is a nature lover and who has the fascination to absorb the beauty of our Vietnam. There are numerable options to explore this amazing city with our Quy Nhon beach vacation.
Please contact us for best offers as a variety of hotels/ resorts at budget prices available on this Quy Nhon Beach Vacation package such as:
- FLC Luxury Hotel Quy Nhon
- Muong Thanh Quy Nhon Hotel
- Royal Hotel And Healthcare Resort Quy Nhon
- Seagull Hotel
- Aavani Quy Nhon Resort & Spa
- Aurora Villas & Resort
- Life's A Beach...
A beach vacation in Quy Nhon - Vietnam Tours
Start city: Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
Finish city: Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Quy Nhon (Binh Dinh)
- Extendable with optional tours from Quy Nhon (Vietnam)
- Relax on Quy Nhon's beaches
- Picnic excursion to secret hideaways.
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
This is sample itinerary for the package of A beach vacation in Quy Nhon. Contact us for more details and best offer (Prices depend on your travel dates, specific hotels/ resorts and activities).
Day 1: Arrive in Quy Nhon.
Pick up at Phu Cat Airport of Binh Dinh Province or Quy Nhon Railway Station, transfer to your hotel along Quy Nhon seaside. After checking in your hotel, you can start your beach break by swimming in the blue sea or enjoying fresh seafood lunch/ dinner depending on your flight/ train time.
Accommodation: Hotel in Quy Nhon.
Day 2: Quy Nhon – Free at leisure.
Today is free to relax on a beach. Top up your tan. Treat yourself to an afternoon in the spa or get as active as you like with plenty of fun in the sun.
Vietnam Tours provide various activities and tours around the city. Recommended excursions in Quy Nhon are as below:
- Hon Ngang Island Picnic: Just a 15-minute boat journey away, Hon Ngang Island offers a seductive escape that is yours to treasure in blissful privacy. Chat over the culinary options with our culinary expert, choosing between tasty salad creations, seafood treats and barbeque delights, paired with a selection of beverages. Savour your picnic on a rug laid out with cushions and a low table. Relax afterwards, drinking in the tranquil ocean panorama. Enjoy a stroll around your tiny private island, followed perhaps by a cool swim and a spot of snorkeling, feeling fully refreshed before the journey back to the hotel.
- Local market tour: Visit Quy Nhon central market market and night market in order to get a real sense of local adventure. From haggling over souvenirs, arts and crafts and pottery items, to finding the best food vendors and discovering the night market’s secret highlights, this trip can be tailored to your personal preferences. Travel by car or scooter for a private tour of between one and three hours.
- Binh Dinh Deep Sea Fishing: Try your hand at fishing from the rocks or the seashore with our hand made bamboo fishing rods. A bite is almost guaranteed!
- Half-day Bicycle Tour at Xuan Ha: Stepping back in time is a charming adventure with this 18 kilometre self-guided cyclo tour. Travel at your own pace to a village that remains untouched by tourism. Don’t miss dining at the floating restaurant which serves the seafood catch of the day in truly local style.
- Dap Da Village Tour: Take a comfortable trip in an air conditioned luxury car to this artisanal village to see its handcrafted pottery, woodwork, blacksmiths and Vietnamese rice hats.
- Cham Historical Journey: Your local guides will take you on an up-close historic journey through the 11th century Cham dynasty. Discover the complex of Banh It towers, an old tower cluster of Champa people. Standing at the foot of the towers or on the peak on a high mount, you can sense the immenseness of the universe and never-ending of time. Explore the three spires of the Duong Long Towers, the most beautiful and fascinating relic from the Cham Pa culture, and admire the carved stone designs which are drawing the attention of researchers. Finish your fantastic journey with the Doi Tower (twin towers) and contemplate the giant linga and yoni stone statues in white that represent man’s maintenance and immortality.
- Quy Nhon City Tour on 4 or 2 wheels: Choose your transportation mode, by scooter or by car, and depart for a well-rounded mix of the city’s attractions, including the Cham Doi Towers, Long Khanh Temple, the bustling Dam
Market and the buzzing Queen Beach offering multiple arts and crafts objects and souvenirs. End your excursion with a cultural stop at the fascinating Binh Dinh History Museum.
- History and martial arts at Quang Trung Museum: Located in the southern part of the central region, Binh Dinh province is not only known as the land of Vietnamese traditional martial arts but also the birthplace of King Quang Trung, leader of the Tay Son uprising at the end the 18th century. The museum dedicated to this national hero is a historic landmark that will certainly attract your attention.
- Waterfalls: Take a hike up the surrounding mountains and during the wet season you may discover one of the many Waterfalls. Some are just a 30 minute walk away. Alternatively you can rent a scooter and find some a little further afield.
- Boat Trip: Discover the local islands and enjoy a freshly caught shell fish Barbecue. Alternatively take our taxi boat that runs daily between your hotel and “The Beach” to discover the traditional fishing village or chill on our secluded private beach.
- Snorkelling: Discovering the sealife can feel like a treasure hunt but when the waters are warm and clear the shell fish and sea urchins are in abundance.
Accommodation: Hotel in Quy Nhon.
Day 3: Quy Nhon Departure.
After breakfast, you will be free to do as you please until transferring to Quy Nhon's Phu Cat Airport or Quy Nhon Railway Station for your departure flight/ train.
If time permits, you may take part in an optional tour as your choice.
1. Are tour dates of "A beach vacation in Quy Nhon" flexible?
Yes, this beach holiday package is private and you can depart on any dates at your convenience.
2. Can I extend or change my stay?
Absolutely! Extra days can be arranged in most areas if desired. Let us know how you would like to customize your trip and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can ask helps from our travel consultant to amend or extend your stay (subject to availability of hotels and flights; surcharge may be applicable).
3. Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
4. Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala Dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
5. Are there any discounts available?
We offer select trip discounts periodically throughout the year, especially in the low season (Summer time in Vietnam is from May to Sep). Please contact our travel consultants to get more details.
6. How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer. When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
7. Are meals included?
We have tried to balance flexibility and convenience regarding meal options. This tour package includes daily buffet breakfast at hotels and some lunches or dinners as listed in parenthesis next to the tour itinerary on each day tour. In the major cities, where there are a wide variety of restaurants, we generally do not include meals to allow our travelers the flexibility of choosing their own food preferences. Our tour guides can recommend some options for our clients to choose from according to traveler's interest & budget.
8. What type of food is typical of Vietnam?
Vietnamese cuisine is quite varied from the North to the Centre and to the South, having had many external influences over the years that have created an interesting mix of cooking methods and ingredients. French presence in the recent past has led to the assimilation of French cuisine influence, and is often attributed with Pho noodle soup's rise to popularity. Most meals include rice, as well as fish sauce which is a popular condiment added to almost every meal throughout the country.
9. What if I have a special request on food?
You just need to share us your request on type of foods, we will choose a right restaurant and order suitable menus for you.
10. What are the accommodations like?
Vietnam Tours only recommends good hotels rated from 3 stars to luxurious resorts. They are located within walking distance of the town center and the reception generally speaks English. For more information, check with your travel consultants to view pictures of our suggestion on standard hotels/ lodges/ resorts. Don't forget that you can give your favorite name of hotel brands to us, so we can get your concept.
11. What type of transportation is used?
Our Vietnam tours utilize a variety of primarily private transportation (arranged just for your groups) including new and modern vans/ cars, motor boats, etc. We use a mix of private (vans/ cars)/ public transportation (domestic flights, sharing cruises, trains) to provide travelers with the safest and most efficient transit in each area.
12. Is this tour suitable for kids?
Yes! If you have children traveling with, ask your travel consultants to customize the tour program to fit a variety of interests and ages. We also focus on family friendly vacations with less travel and minimum drive times and maximum in-country activity that will keep younger minds engaged.
13. How many people are typically on your tours?
We only offer completely private tours, so only the people you book for will be on the tour. If you are alone, it will just be you and your guide. If you are a couple, just the two of you and your guide, and so on. We believe this is the best type of tour, so that it can be personalized to you, go at your own pace, and so that you can have the full attention of your guide for the duration of the tour.
14. Is this trip a good choice for solo travelers?
Yes, it is. You will still have a private tour guide and driver to accompany throughout the journey. However, you have to cover all expenses regarding accommodations (single room), tour guides, transportations because no-one shares cost with.
15. Do tour rates include international flights?
This tour only includes domestic flights. We find that it is usually less expensive for travelers to book these separately and this also allows you the flexibility to choose the schedule and routing that is most convenient for you. You can purchase international flights on your own, or we can certainly help you arrange these flights with an airfare consolidator who specializes in international flights.
16. How do I get to the hotel from the airport when I arrive?
When you arrive at airports, you will be greeted with your name on our driver/ tour guide's welcome sign, then get transferred to your hotel.
17. How if bad weather such as storm, flood, landslide occurs during my holiday with Vietnam Tours?
Our Travel Consultants and Tour Operators keep checking weather forecast every-day, if the weather is bad and it may affect to your safety, we will discuss with you regarding a tentative program immediately.
18. How much should I budget for tips?
Tips are not compulsory on any of our tours. However, it is customary to offer a small tip for exceptional service. Other travelers opt to bring small souvenirs from their home to give to tour guides and drivers along the way.
19. Is travel insurance included? And is it recommended?
Travel insurance is not included in our tour price. Absolutely, we recommend you to contact with your local agent in your country to buy travel insurance before you go.
20. How to change or cancel my reservation?
- You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: https://asiatravelandleisure.com/terms-conditions.html
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round trip airport (or railway station) transfers in Quy Nhon.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, massage/ spa etc.)
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Call us on +8424 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.