Located on the east coast of Vietnam between Hue ancient capital city and Hoi An, Danang has a city centre filled with fascinating history and culture and a peaceful coastline of talcum powder sands that are fringed by calm emerald waters. Danang is Vietnam's coastal gem, brimming with golf courses and new nice resorts. Spend days relaxing in Danang, enjoy miles of soft sandy beaches and swaying palm trees or exploring this dynamic city and its surroundings while you stay at a luxury seaside resort. With the charming town of Hoi An just a short drive away and the imperial city of Hue also nearby, Danang offers you the perfect contrast between relaxing beach days and fascinating history and culture. Combine this beach stay with cultural touring in the heart of Vietnam where many activities and excursions are on offer to entertain the most energetic beach fan.
Danang Beach Break - Vietnam Tours
Start city: Danang (Vietnam)
Finish city: Danang (Vietnam)
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Danang
- Extendable with optional tours from Danang (Vietnam)
- Relax on the sand and swim in the seas of Danang, Vietnam’s emerging beach destination!
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
This is sample itinerary for the package of Danang Beach Break. Contact us for more details and best offer (Prices depend on your travel dates, specific hotels/ resorts and activities).
Day 1: Arrive in Danang.
As soon as you arrive at Danang Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to your hotel along the coastal. Rest of the day you are free at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 2: Danang – Free at leisure.
Enjoy the day at leisure. Or you may like to take one of the below optional excursions:
- Half day Danang City Tour: This half day city tour of Danang offers you a visit to Museum of Cham Sculpture and The Marble Mountains.
+ With works ranging from the 4th to 14th centuries, this is the world’s largest collection of Cham art. The 300 or so sandstone sculptures and decorations are relics of Champa, the powerful Hindu civilization that once ruled large parts of Vietnam. Decorations include the snake god Naga, and elephant-headed Ganesha.
+ These five marble and limestone hills are a place of significance for local people. Each 'mountain' is named after one of the five elements (metal, water, wood, fire and earth) and has its own caves and tunnels, some of which were Buddhist sanctuaries and hideouts for the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. In the quarries at their base you’ll find statues of animals, folk tales and Buddhist figures carved from the rock.
- Discover Son Tra Peninsula: Spend the day riding from the lowlands to the mountains. En route to Son Tra, stop along the way at several viewpoints that few tourists ever get to see. The road first passes by numerous coves populated with picturesque fishing villages and basket boats before beginning the climb along the steep slopes of the Son Tra Peninsula (also known as Monkey Mountain). At an altitude of 696 meters, stop for a picnic lunch and enjoy panoramic views of the area. From here, descend along the other side of the mountain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda with the Vietnam’s biggest Buddha statue, riding down toward the fishing villages where the colorful wooden boats are moored along the coast.
- Hoi An Walking Tour: Around 30 minutes drive south of Danang, it’s easy to feel like you’ve stepped back in time as you walk through the winding alleyways of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and historic trading port. The town was visited by merchants from Japan, China and Arabia from the 15th to 19th century, and their influence lives on in the eclectic architecture, streets and temples. Spend the day wandering around the quaint streets, have some clothes hand made for you at one of the many tailor shops and enjoy the glow of the paper lanterns as you enjoy a delicious Vietnamese foods at one of the rooftop restaurants overlooking the river.
- My Son Holy Land: Explore My Son sanctuary, home to ancient remnants of the Champa kingdom and offering further insight into this ancient civilization.
- Other optional tours for your choice:
+ Explore Ba Na Hills.
+ Play golf at one of Danang’s many courses.
+ Cycling and Lantern-Making Tour.
+ Cooking Class at Red Bridge Cooking School.
+ Cycling to Tra Que Vegetable Village.
+ Hoi An Ecotour.
+ Hue City Tour (day trip from Danang).
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 3: Danang – Free at leisure.
Another day of relaxing as you wish at the resort or experience indulgent spa treatments or take some optional excurions at surcharge.
Accommodation: Hotel in Danang.
Day 4: Danang Departure.
Spend your last morning for a refreshing swim before checking out your hotel. Transfer to Danang Airport for your departure flight.
Accommodation: Hotel in N/A.
1. Are tour dates of "Danang Beach Break" flexible?
Yes, this beach holiday package is private and you can depart on any dates at your convenience.
2. Can I extend or change my stay?
Absolutely! Extra days can be arranged in most areas if desired. Let us know how you would like to customize your trip and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can ask helps from our travel consultant to amend or extend your stay (subject to availability of hotels and flights; surcharge may be applicable).
3. Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
4. Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala Dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
5. Are there any discounts available?
We offer select trip discounts periodically throughout the year, especially in the low season (Summer time in Vietnam is from May to Sep). Please contact our travel consultants to get more details.
6. How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer. When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
7. Are meals included?
We have tried to balance flexibility and convenience regarding meal options. This tour package includes daily buffet breakfast at hotels and some lunches or dinners as listed in parenthesis next to the tour itinerary on each day tour. In the major cities, where there are a wide variety of restaurants, we generally do not include meals to allow our travelers the flexibility of choosing their own food preferences. Our tour guides can recommend some options for our clients to choose from according to traveler's interest & budget.
8. What type of food is typical of Vietnam?
Vietnamese cuisine is quite varied from the North to the Centre and to the South, having had many external influences over the years that have created an interesting mix of cooking methods and ingredients. French presence in the recent past has led to the assimilation of French cuisine influence, and is often attributed with Pho noodle soup's rise to popularity. Most meals include rice, as well as fish sauce which is a popular condiment added to almost every meal throughout the country.
9. What if I have a special request on food?
You just need to share us your request on type of foods, we will choose a right restaurant and order suitable menus for you.
10. What are the accommodations like?
Vietnam Tours only recommends good hotels rated from 3 stars to luxurious resorts. They are located within walking distance of the town center and the reception generally speaks English. For more information, check with your travel consultants to view pictures of our suggestion on standard hotels/ lodges/ resorts. Don't forget that you can give your favorite name of hotel brands to us, so we can get your concept.
11. What type of transportation is used?
Our Vietnam tours utilize a variety of primarily private transportation (arranged just for your groups) including new and modern vans/ cars, motor boats, etc. We use a mix of private (vans/ cars)/ public transportation (domestic flights, sharing cruises, trains) to provide travelers with the safest and most efficient transit in each area.
12. Is this tour suitable for kids?
Yes! If you have children traveling with, ask your travel consultants to customize the tour program to fit a variety of interests and ages. We also focus on family friendly vacations with less travel and minimum drive times and maximum in-country activity that will keep younger minds engaged.
13. How many people are typically on your tours?
We only offer completely private tours, so only the people you book for will be on the tour. If you are alone, it will just be you and your guide. If you are a couple, just the two of you and your guide, and so on. We believe this is the best type of tour, so that it can be personalized to you, go at your own pace, and so that you can have the full attention of your guide for the duration of the tour.
14. Is this trip a good choice for solo travelers?
Yes, it is. You will still have a private tour guide and driver to accompany throughout the journey. However, you have to cover all expenses regarding accommodations (single room), tour guides, transportations because no-one shares cost with.
15. Do tour rates include international flights?
This tour only includes domestic flights. We find that it is usually less expensive for travelers to book these separately and this also allows you the flexibility to choose the schedule and routing that is most convenient for you. You can purchase international flights on your own, or we can certainly help you arrange these flights with an airfare consolidator who specializes in international flights.
16. How do I get to the hotel from the airport when I arrive?
When you arrive at airports, you will be greeted with your name on our driver/ tour guide's welcome sign, then get transferred to your hotel.
17. How if bad weather such as storm, flood, landslide occurs during my holiday with Vietnam Tours?
Our Travel Consultants and Tour Operators keep checking weather forecast every-day, if the weather is bad and it may affect to your safety, we will discuss with you regarding a tentative program immediately.
18. How much should I budget for tips?
Tips are not compulsory on any of our tours. However, it is customary to offer a small tip for exceptional service. Other travelers opt to bring small souvenirs from their home to give to tour guides and drivers along the way.
19. Is travel insurance included? And is it recommended?
Travel insurance is not included in our tour price. Absolutely, we recommend you to contact with your local agent in your country to buy travel insurance before you go.
20. How to change or cancel my reservation?
- You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: https://asiatravelandleisure.com/terms-conditions.html
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers from and to Danang Airport.
- International flights into and out Vietnam
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, massage/ spa etc.)
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee.
Call us on +8424 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.